Monday, June 30, 2008

Make Money Online With WordLinx

I didn’t get to work on the new niche mini-site this weekend so it isn’t finished yet. It may also take a little more work than I wanted to do for a quick mini-site, but I think it will be worth it. My plan is to have it done in the next couple of days. Meanwhile here’s another program I use to make money online.

WordLinx is a paid to click site where you click ads on the site that run for 20 to 30 seconds. You are paid one cent per ad and you are paid once your account reaches $10. You get paid through PayPal. I have been paid from WordLinx 3 times and I’m very close to my 4th payment.

WordLinx also have a good amount of ads to click during the day so you can reach payout pretty fast. As with any program of this type the more affiliates you have the faster you can reach your payout amount also. If you want to make some extra money online join WordLinx.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: