Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Make Money Online With Clix Sense

Continuing with opportunities I make money online with I want to talk a little bit about Clix Sense. You can find all the opportunities that I use and have been paid from in my sidebar.

Okay, Clix Sense is a paid to click site where you click ads that you view for 30 seconds. The ads can pay anywhere from one cent to five cents. You will get ten cents for everyone you get to sign-up as your referral, 10% of the revenue earned from ads your referral place and you are paid five levels deep for each referral who upgrades to a “Premium” account.

I have been paid three times from Clix Sense so it may be something you want to check out as a way to make money online.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: