Monday, June 9, 2008

My Make Money Online Niche Marketing Update

This weekend as I said I would do I tweeked some of my older sites to make them more SEO friendly. My hope is that this will them better make money online for me. Of course I will have go through marketing techniques I went through with the new niche I was working in order for that to happen.

Speaking of that new niche lets see how the niche marketing I have done for it has faired so far and if it helped me to make any money online. Okay, here is the breakdown. For the main keyphrase I was targeting, on Google I have an article that is 9th a social bookmark that is 11th and my website itself is13th all on the first page of the search results. Think that is pretty good within a week.

Now lets look at some of the longtailed keyphrases. One longtailed keyphrase has an article that is 4th on the first page of the search results, asocial bookmark that is 11th on the second page and my website is 14th on page 4 for that longtailed keyphrase.

There was only one other longtailed keyphrase that showed up within the first five pages of the search results. It had an article that was 14th on the second page and the website showed at the bottom of page five. Okay, so did I make money online from this niche market so far? Yes, though it is very little, I have made a little Google Adsense money.

In hindsight I don’t think this niche was all that great to make money online from even though given more time I’m sure it will make some okay money. But this does show the power of the niche marketing techniques that I used to get ranked in search engines and to make money online if using that right niche.

I will be working on getting my other sites some love this week, but the next new thing I will be trying is doing mini websites using high paying niche keywords and phrases. That’s what I will be talking about this week.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: