Friday, June 13, 2008

Make Money Online With Hits4Pay

Today I want to continue with showing you the programs that are in my sidebar that I use to make money online and that I have been paid from. Today I want to talk about Hits4Pay. Hits4Pay is a paid to click site where you get paid to click ads that you view for 30 seconds.

A couple of good things about Hits4Pay are first of all they pay you $10 in your account just for signing up. Second, unlike most paid to click sites that pay one cent or less per click, Hits4pay pay you two cents for each ad you click and one cent for the ads your referrals click.

The one thing I don’t like about Hits4pay is that you have to have $25 in your account before you get paid, but I have been paid twice by them so they do pay. The key to getting the most ads to click is the categories you pick. I would say experiment and change categories every month or so to see what gets you the most ads. Also try to get as many referrals as you can.

That’s it for me until Monday. Remember preseason for The 30 Day Challenge is going on. If you’re not a member join up it’s free and you will learn a lot about how to make money online.

Have a great weekend.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: