Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog Commenting To Get BackLinks Traffic And Make Money Online

Yesterday I was a pretty productive day. I did some social bookmarking of the last article for my niche, I made some Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses (sorry I forgot to add the links yesterday) and I did some commenting on relative blogs.

Commenting on blogs related to your niche is important because it gives you the all-important non-reciprocal backlinks, which Google holds in high regard and potential traffic to your site. However, you must keep in mind that all blog commenting aren’t equal. First of to get value out of blog commenting the blog must be relative to your niche. Second you want to comment on blogs that have a good Page Rank. I would say at least a PR 3. By doing this it gives your site more relevance in the search engines thus moving it up higher.

The higher you are on the search engines to more traffic you will get, which means more money and that’s the way to make money online. One last thing I want to say about blog commenting is that when leaving your link you want the anchor text to be the keyword or phrase you’re targeting. You don’t want a text like click here or your name or the name of the site if it doesn’t have your target keyword or phrase in it, which it should if at all possible.

I plan to do some more blog commenting today and then set back and let this niche marinate for a while and see how it does. I will keep you up to date on how it goes. Meanwhile I have some old sites that need some tender loving care to see if I can give them a boost. Tomorrow I’ll do a re-cap of the things I did for my new niche.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: