Thursday, June 26, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing PT 2: The Website & SEO

I have chosen my niche keyword using the tools I told you about yesterday and have started working on my website. Here are the stats on the keyword I chose.

Competition: 27,000
Estimated Daily Searches: 118
Cost per Click: $1.07-$7.34

I should be able to get on the first page of the search engines and make some good money from Google Adsense clicks once I start promoting the site. The keyword I chose is also related to a product so I will also monetize the site with products from affiliate programs, which will also help me make money online from the website.

In order to keep your make money online quest totally free you can use a free web host to put your website on. I already have an account with Host Excellence so I will use one of my sub-domains for my website.

Now let’s talk about the website and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). It is very important to optimize your website to get search engine traffic, that is your most targeted traffic because they are looking for whatever it is you website is about. Think about it they entered your niche keyword into a search engine and found your site.

So lets do some SEO. First you what to make sure you have your niche keyword in the title of you website. I don’t use graphics with my website title in it because the search engines don’t pick the title up from that. I write the title out and use other design methods around that. Now you want to spread your keyword throughout the content on your website as much as you can and make it look natural and not over done. And remember the more content you have on your website the more chances you have to add your niche keyword.

Put your keyword and some longtailed keywords from your niche into the title bar. If you use graphics and images put your keyword in the alt tags. You can also try to put you niche keyword in the links on your site. Also lets not forget your meta description, be sure to add your keyword there. You will also what to use <H1> and <H2> tags on your site with your keyword inside them.

The last thing you want to do that will help with your SEO is put your niche keyword in the URL of your website. These SEO methods can help make your website more relevant to the search engines thus putting your website higher on their pages, which will help you make money online. I will continue to work on my website and hopefully have it done in a couple of days.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this amazing blog!

Search Engine for Internet Marketing ADD URL FREE to 6,000+ Websites viewable by popularity, traffic, quality, reach, and more!