Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing PT 1: The Tools

I am now ready to continue My Make Money Online Adventure by working on some mini-site niches. The sites that I will be working on will mainly be targeting making money from Google Adsense therefore I will be targeting high paying niche keywords and phrases. I will breakup this process into a series of posts and take you with me step by step to find out what works and what doesn’t.

The first thing I will have to do is find some good niche keywords to build my sites around. One of the most important things you have to do is research your niche keywords to find which ones are worth spending your time on. You want keywords and phrases that are high paying with a good daily search count and low competition. I will be using a few tools to help me along with that and that’s what I will be talking about today. All the tools listed are free to use and can help you make money online.

Google Adsense Top Paying Keywords: This site has a list of high paying keywords and phrases. Even though the site seems to have a lot of keywords and phrases they are basically on the same few subjects. For me it’s not really all that useful, but I’m sure some people can get some use out of it. I will try some keywords from here, but I have also come up with some of my own keywords also.

SpyFu: Once you have your keyword or phrase you want to go here to see what PPC advertisers are paying per click for that keyword to Google. The higher they pay the more you get paid. I want keywords that are getting from $1.00 to at least $2.00. Once you enter your keyword and hit search you will get information on that keyword which includes a price range that PPC advertisers are paying for it that would be like $1.08-$8.39 for example.

Wordtracker: Once you have a good paying niche keyword you can use Wordtracker to find out what the competition is for it and how many searches are done for it daily. I learned from The 30 Day Challenge that you want the competition to be under 30,000 and the search amount to be 100 and over. Once you do a search for a keyword, Wordtracker will give you long tails of that keyword that you can check to see if they might be more useful to you.

Those three tools are the ones I’m using and can tell you all you really need to know to choose some good niche keywords. Some other tools that are free to use and that can help you research your niche keywords are SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool, which suggests other key phrases and gives you a rough estimate of daily search volumes from Google, Yahoo and MSN. NicheBot Classic does the same as the SEO Book Keyword Suggestion Tool, but it also allows you to check the competition on each search engine. NicheBot Classic is powered by Wordtracker.

The last tool is the Google Adsense Keywords & YPN Keywords Search Tool. When you put in your niche keyword it will give a list of high value keywords and phrase that contain that keyword.

So today I will choose a good niche keyword and hopefully start working on a website that I can make money online from.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: