Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Use Squidoo And Hub Pages To Make Money Online With your Niche

I’m sure that by now most everybody have heard of Squidoo and Hub Pages. For those who have not, Squidoo and Hub Pages are websites where you can make your own web page about any subject you want. These are not only good for backlinks and targeted traffic to your niche website, but you also can make money from ads and affiliate products on those pages.

I did some bookmarking of my articles yesterday and will do more later. The next step in working the niche I’m working on is to make some Squidoo and Hub Pages related to that niche and add links to the website. Google loves Squidoo and Hub Pages so this should also give my website a boost on their search engine.

I hope to wrap up the work on this niche this week and start looking at what all this work has done for this niche. Stay with me to see the results of this niche marketing.

Have you joined The Thirty Day Challenge yet? It’s free to join and I can’t express enough how helpful it is in helping you learn how to make money online. I lot of the techniques I’m using I learned from last years Thirty Day Challenge.

If you’re trying to make money online do yourself a favor and join The Thirty Day Challenge and learn how to make money online without spending a dime.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: