Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Social Bookmarking And Article Marking A Powerful One Two Punch

Yesterday I mentioned that I will be social bookmarking my articles, I plan to start that process today. The reason I think that combining social bookmarking and article marketing is a power combination is because you are combining two great traffic-getting sources.

Alone each of these marketing sources can bring tons of traffic now just imagine what they can do together. Granted article marketing brings more targeted traffic, but social bookmarking those articles not only gets you more traffic to them thus more traffic to your site, but it will also give you backlinks for those articles which will help to get higher search engine results which will get you even more target traffic.

When trying to make money online we all know that traffic is king and social bookmarking and article marketing are good ways to get that traffic. Why not combine them?

The Thirty Day Challenge has started it’s pre-season with the suggestion that the Flock web browser will be an important tool in this years challenge. If you are a member of The Thirty Day Challenge you can watch the video about Flock. If you’re not a member, what are you waiting for?

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: