Friday, June 27, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing PT 3: Website Content

I want to talk a little bit more about your niche website today. The content for your website can be original or you can get it from other sources on the web. Original content is always best, but if you’re doing these mini niche sites you want to get them up as fast as possible and you don’t want to take time writing articles, making videos and such, you to make money online as soon as you can.

For the mini niche site I am working on I will have articles, tips, reviews and videos and I am doing none it. You can get all of this content for free on the Internet, videos from YouTube, articles from article directories and tips and reviews from other websites. The more content you can put on your mini niche site that you can add your keyword to the better you can position your site on the search engines. But remember it is a mini-site so you don’t want to over do it you still want it to be quick and easy.

I like using articles and videos because people absolutely love them, especially videos they are less work for them. I want you to remember that I am not an expert, I am using things that I learned from Mini-Site Profits Exposed and The 30 Day Challenge both of these are free resources. The Thirty Day Challenge is now in pre-season. Mini-Sites Exposed is a free video course that’s a great resource for learning about mini niche site.

I am going to be busy with other stuff this weekend, but I’m going to try to have my niche website done by Monday so I can start promoting it and make it part of My Make Money Online Adventure.

Have a great weekend.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: