Thursday, June 12, 2008

Make Money Online With Money4Banners

As I mentioned before I am now working on boosting the SEO and marketing for my other sites, which is pretty much the same steps I showed you here with the new niche I was working, which by the way continues to make Google Adsense money. So while I’m working on that I will discuss some of the other programs that I use to make money online until I start working on the mini niche sites.

The programs that I will be discussing are opportunities that I have been paid from and you can find these opportunities in my sidebar. The first program I want to talk about is Money4Banners .

This is passive income. All you have to do is put three banners on three of your website’s pages and you’re supposed to get $5 for every month the banners stays on those pages. However I have been receiving $10 dollars a month. I don’t know way and I’m not complaining. It doesn’t matter if your website is large or small or has high or low traffic Money4Banners will pay you every month to show their banners.

On top of getting $5 or $10 every month for the banners, Money4Banners will also pay you a $10 signup bonus and you get that as soon as you put the banners on your site. Like I said I have been paid every month since I joined. Sometimes a little late, but I’ve still been paid.

Money4Banners is a good way to make money online and it’s passive money because you put the banners on your site and get paid month after month.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Discovered your site while looking for information on making money online. I used your link for Money4Banners and look forward to reading more. Good luck with your own journey to make more money online.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks Linda, I hope you have luck with Money4Banners.