Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can John Chow Really Help You Make Money Online?

I know most bloggers in the make money online niche are familiar with John Chow. For those that are familiar with John Chow, he is one of those A-list bloggers that make a lot of money blogging. But the question is can John Chow help you make money online? My personal opinion is no.

I don’t think John Chow even cares about helping others make money online. Just read what it says in the title bar on his blog, “I Make Money Online By Telling People How Much Money I Make Online”. John Chow in my opinion is a self-promoting, self-aggrandizing, greedy guy.

When I first got into blogging I heard all this good stuff about John Chow and how much money he makes online blogging and so on. I heard if you follow what Chow says you can make lots of money online. I read his posts, which were mostly about affiliate programs he was promoting. I even got his free e-book that he claims will show you how he made his money by blogging. All of it was worthless. It’s just gobblely goop. All tailored to make him more money not you.

I don’t understand why so many people seem to cling to every word John Chow writes or how they can be so blind to what the guy is really about when he tells you right up front that he’s about him making money online not you. But that’s just one man’s opinion.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: