Friday, June 20, 2008

Update On The Niche

I just want to give a brief update on the niche I was working. When doing a broad search on Google for the key phrase I targeted I found that the main website is 14th on the first page and I have an article that is 20th on the first page. I don’t think that’s to bad. I didn’t check any other pages I was mainly concerned about the first page.

When I did an exact key phrase search I found that the main website is 5th on the first page of Google. I have an article at the 6th spot and bookmarks at 7th and 19th spots. Not to bad for a site that’s only been up a little over a month and about a weeks work getting up the search engines.

Let’s look at the money. I haven’t made any affiliate money yet, but I have made some Google Adsense money. I am getting plenty of Adsense clicks, but sense the niche is a low paying key phrase the money isn’t as good as it could be. However I can see the potential when targeting higher paying keywords and phrases, which is my plan.

I want to finish with boosting my older sites by the end of this month and then start working on new niches.

That’s all for this week. Have a great weekend.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: