Friday, June 6, 2008

My Niche Market Run Down

Yesterday I did some more blog commenting and put my articles on a couple more article directories. The article directories I posted to are ArticleCube and Buzzle.

As I said yesterday I’m going to rest on this niche for a while and see how it works out. One thing I did want to mention before I go over the steps I used in working this niche is that while looking for blogs to comment on I run across a site had links to two of my articles, so I see the back linking for this niche working already.

Okay, let’s go over what I have done so far to make money online from the niche I have been working. First of all I researched my keyword phrase for free over at Wordtracker. After finding a phrase with a good amount of traffic and low competition I built my website using the keyword phrase in the URL. I also used the phrase in the title of the website and as much as I could in the content section of the site. I also target some other long tailed key phrases through out the site. I also monetized the site with Google Adsense and some affiliate stuff.

Next it was time to get some backlinks and traffic to the site so I wrote some articles and posted them on some article directories. I then went a step farther and social bookmarked the articles as well as the site itself. I also used myLot to get traffic to the site. I then made some Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses which should also help to drive traffic to the site. The last thing I did in order to get traffic and backlinks was blog commenting. If you go back through this blog (which isn’t much to go through) you will find posts that explain these steps in more detail.

This weekend I will be tweeking my older sites with the new stuff I have learned to see if I can get more punch out of them. I ran across some other information and techniques that I will be trying and that I will share with you next week. So until then have a great weekend and go out there and make money online.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




1 comment:

Market Research Company said...

I know that ArticleCube and Buzzle are very good Article sites. Thank's for sharing the information that how we can submit our article and after submitting procedure.