Thursday, June 19, 2008

Make Money Online With Associated Content

Approvals for articles I wrote for one of my older sites are coming in as I continue to boost my older sites with the new information I learned. And speaking of article writing today I want to talk about a site where you can make money online writing articles. The name of the site is Associated Content.

Associated Content will pay you upfront anywhere from $3 to $8 for an article, video or audio that they approve for inclusion on their site. On top of that you will also get a performance bonus depending on the amount of visits and ad clicks your article receives. Writing about a niche that receives a lot of searches could be pretty profitable.

I have been paid several times from Associated Content. I have done to much there for awhile, but with all the articles I have been writing for my other niches I am planning to use them there too.

If you have articles you have written for niches that you have put on article directories, way not put them on Associated Content also and get paid for them.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: