Thursday, July 3, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing Update

I have finished my niche mini-site except for the two pages where I plan to put affiliates products on. Right now I waiting to see what affiliate programs I get approved for if any. Meanwhile I’m writing articles for the niche since promoting will be my next step.

Once I get affiliate approval and I am able to finish the last two pages of the site and upload it, I will do some article marketing as well as blog commenting and forum stuff. I will also continue the “Make Money Online Niche Marketing” series letting you know step by step what I am doing. I will keep you up to date on what’s happening until then.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: