Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing PT 6: Hub Pages And Squidoo

The next step in my promotion of my new niche mini-site is to make some Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses. Both of these sites can not only get you some targeted traffic to your website, but can also help you make money online. With both sites you have the opportunity to make money from eBay and Amazon with widgets placed on the sites and with Hub Pages you can half of the Google Adsense revenue made from your pages.

I will put a link to my niche mini-site on my Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses, which will boost the site up the search engines. Once the Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses are done I will also social bookmark them, which will get more traffic to them and hopefully more traffic to my niche mini-site.

Another way I plan to use Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses in the future to make money online is as the main source for a niche instead of building a website. Google already loves Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses so I will take advantage of that.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: