Monday, July 28, 2008

My Second Payment From Google Adsense

Last week I got my second payment from Google Adsense. This time it took several months to reach the payout amount of $100. However, the first time it took about a year to reach the payout amount. My plan is to keep closing the gap between payments so that I’m getting a payment every month.

The best way to do that is to keep building websites and putting Google Adsense ads on them and targeting high paying keywords. Do some article marketing to get targeted traffic to the sites and you have a winning combination.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: