Monday, July 7, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing PT 4: Article Marketing

My not-so-mini niche mini-site is done and up and has some affiliate products on it. I call this a not-so-mini mini-site because I did more work on it than I should have. I have videos with separate pages, different product pages and review pages. However I was able to escape doing article pages by using an RSS feed from Amazines an article directory. I won’t be doing that much work on my next mini-site.

Now that my niche mini-site is done it’s time to do the promoting. I’m starting of with article marketing. Article marketing has proven to be an affective way of getting targeted visitors to your website. It is also a great way to get backlinks for your website not only from article directories, but also from other websites that may put your articles on their websites. Any website that uses your article is obligated to add your author resource box with the article which should have a link to your website.

I have written 4 articles and have already started submitting to the article directories. I have used up my basic membership at EzineArticles and have applied for the Platinum membership, which is also free. I’ll have to wait until I hear from EzineArticles before I can submit any more articles to them.

Here is a list of article directories I have submitted to and ones I will submit to.

Amagazines
Linkgrinder
Article Dashboard
EzineArticles
Easy Articles
Article Biz
Article Nexus
SearchWarp
JPServicez
ArticlesBase
UnArchived Articles
ArticleCity
A1-Optimization
ArticleCube

Some of these article directories post your article immediately, some you have to wait for approval. After I hit all the article directories I’ll do some other marketing techniques.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: