Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Having A Small Set Back

I have been having a little trouble coming up with articles to write for the new niche I’m working. I have written a couple of articles, but having trouble coming up with more. So I’m looking into some software to give me a little help. I have been doing research on article writing software and article spinners.

I recently learned that it might not be a good idea to put the same article as is on all the article directories it could cause you to get a Google slap down. Some say it’s okay to have duplicate content on article directories because Google looks at it as syndication, others say Google looks at it as duplicate content and will choose which article directory to index your article from.

I don’t know which one to believe so I plan to use an article spinner to make my articles look different from directory to directory. There are a couple of programs I’m thinking about using to write articles and spin my articles. I will tell you about them later this week.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: