Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Using Your Niche Articles To Make Money Online With Associated Content

I recently had four articles approved for publishing at Associated Content, three of which I was paid for. All four articles are eligible for their performance payment also. But the best thing about the articles I submitted is that they were articles I had already written for niches I was marketing.

I just took the articles for niches I was doing article marketing for, change them some, changed the title and submitted them. Since Associated Content doesn’t pay that much for articles especially if they’re not exclusive, I didn’t have much time spent on writing a fresh article.

This is another way you can make money online with your article marketing efforts.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: