Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Make Money Online Niche Marketing PT 5: Social Bookmarking

Continuing with the promoting of my new niche mini-site to make money online, I will do some social bookmarking. Now that I have put up some articles at article directories I will bookmark them along with the website itself at social bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumbleupon, Propeller, Twitter and others.

Social bookmarking the articles and website will not only drive traffic to them, but also give them backlinks from high PR sites and push them higher up on the search engines, which will drive even more traffic to them as well as more targeted traffic thus helping you make money online.

I use two sites to do my social bookmarking, Social Poster and Socialmarker. These sites have a list of high-ranking bookmarking sites to bookmark your sites at. If you haven’t done so you’ll have to register to the each site.

After you have registered to each bookmarking site use Social Poster and Socialmarker to start posting to them. You fill in the information for your site like URL, keywords, title and description and as you go through and post your site to the bookmarking sites that information, for the most part is automatically filled in for you saving you lots time.

Social bookmarking is just another way to promote your niche mini-site and help you to make money online.

On another note I was approved for Platinum membership at EzineArticles I can now submit an unlimited number of articles there.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: