Friday, August 1, 2008

Article Writing Tools That Can Help You Make Money Online

I wrote earlier this week that I was having trouble writing articles for the new niche I was working. I also mentioned I was looking into some software to help with this problem. I have found what I needed and these tools work great. These are two tools that will help me with all my articles, now and in the future and that will help me make money online.

The name of the tools/software are Article Auto and WordFlood. First Article Auto is a very inexpensive article writing software that you setup to go out and pull sentences from sites that you tell it to go to. The sentences will be based on keywords you enter. Article Auto only cost $29.99 and it has worked well for me so far.

The next tool I want to tell you about is WordFlood. It’s an article spinner that helps you make your article look like a completely different article. The 1.2 version of WordFlood is totally free, but you can get a fully functional 2.0 version to use free for 14 days. I am using the 1.2 version and I like it a lot. You paste your article into the interface and all the words and phrases in blue can be changed. All you do is place your mouse over the blue words and a list of words appear that you can change that word to.

These two pieces of software makes life a little easier for me. Article Auto gives me some thing to start from when I’m having writer’s block on niche articles. WordFlood helps me change my articles enough that I can use them other places like Associated Content and with the controversy on rather Google looks at the same article on many article directories as duplicate content, WordFlood helps me alleviate that concern.

If you’re trying to make money online through article marketing, niche marketing or bum marketing, whatever you what to call it, you might what to give Article Auto and WordFlood a try.

Have a great weekend

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: