Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Make Money Online Affiliate Marketing PT 3: SEO

Yesterday I talk about the landing page for your affiliate marketing. Whether you use Squidoo as your landing page or your own domain website you need to think of SEO. SEO is Search Engine Optimization, which means making you site search engine friendly. In order to make money online from affiliate marketing you need highly targeted traffic and some of the most targeted traffic you will get is from search engines.

I did a detailed post on Search Engine Optimization in my niche marketing series. So I’m not going to go into SEO details here, but check out this post on SEO. It will help you get your affiliate marketing landing page optimized and help you make money online.

I wanted to mention that AffSphere, the new article directory that allows you make money from your article submissions officially opened yesterday. So if you are article marketing you will definitely what to join this one. You get your targeted traffic, backlinks and make some money.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: