Monday, August 11, 2008

Make Money Online Affiliate Marketing PT 1: Choosing The Product

Last week I had planned to do an affiliate marketing campaign. I was going choose an affiliate product and work it until I got my first sell as a way to make money online. But life sort of got in the way and I didn’t get a chance to do that. However, I am and actually have started working on that plan this week. I have been doing what I call hit and run niche marketing. What I mean is I pick a niche, do my website, do some promoting through the usual avenues and move to the next niche. The results of doing this have only been minimally successful at best. My Google Adsense money has gone up some, but I have had no affiliate sells until this weekend and the strange thing it was on a niche I just started working and have done very little promoting.

I need to take more time on each project to see that each one is profitable and capable of making on going passive income. So this series will be dedicated to that with taking an affiliate product to a sell. Now I must admit that I am cheating a little bit here. I noticed this weekend that the latest niche I have been working had a sell from one of the affiliate products I chose. So what I want to do is take that product to a second sell. This product is already setup with a Squidoo Lens as a landing page and I have written a couple of articles for it also.

However, lets go back to the beginning. The start of any affiliate marketing is choosing an affiliate product. There are a couple of ways you can choose an affiliate product. You can to Google or any search engine and do a search for whatever your niche is adding the word affiliates and wrapping the whole thing in quotes like this “peach fuzz affiliates”.

Another way to find affiliate products to market is through affiliate program sites like Commission Junction, Max Bounty and the one I think is the best, Clickbank. Just choose a product that matches your niche and your on to the next step.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: