Monday, August 4, 2008

My Affiliate Marketing Plan To Make Money Online

I am still working with the latest niche I’m working. Right now I’m spinning the articles I wrote and submitting them to article directories. I have also submitted the original version of the articles to Associated Content for payment. This is another way to make money online from article marketing. It just remains now to see if Associated Content make an offer for the articles.

When I’m finished with the spinning and submitting the articles for my new niche my plan for the rest of this week is to take an affiliate product and work on it until I get my first sell. I will do a series on my progress here. A lot of people make money online through affiliate marketing and I want to see if can be one of them.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many ways to make money with affiliate marketing. You can make a moderate to lucrative income by simply specializing in promoting and selling the products and services of another.