Friday, August 15, 2008

Make Money Online Affiliate Marketing PT 5: Waiting For The Sell

Well, we have chosen our affiliate product, created a landing page and have started working on getting traffic to that landing page. Now comes the time to see if our affiliate marketing pays off. Now comes the time to see if we will make a sell. Although you are waiting for your first sell (In my case the second), you don’t what to stop your marketing efforts. You have to keep marketing in order to make money online.

Even if you don’t make a sell on this affiliate campaign don’t give up just try another one. The more you try the more you are going to learn and pretty soon you will be an expert and making money all over the place.

I will keep you informed on how my affiliate marketing campaign is going. Right now I’m doing the article marketing and will start doing the commenting on blogs, forums, Hub Pages and Squidoo Lenses and other sites.

Have a great weekend.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: