Thursday, August 28, 2008

Money Making Distractions Can Slow Your Make Money Online Dream

Lately I have been finding a lot of distractions. I’m finding there are a lot of ways to make money online and I want to try them all. While promoting one thing I will run across some other opportunity that has high potential to make money and I start researching that, taking me away from what I was original thing I was doing.

By doing that I get of track and it slows down my progress on the original project. Take for example my Monday post about The Ultimate SuperTip, the free e-book you can make money from by giving it away. I found that when I was promoting the affiliate product that I was talking about in my “Make Money Online Affiliate Marketing” series.

I thought the e-book had such a high potential for making money, I started marketing it and even though I have made money from it, it took me from my original goal, which was marketing the other affiliate product to get a second sell for it. Because of distractions and not promoting the other affiliate product it may have slowed my chance of getting that second sell.

By jumping from one opportunity to another it’s hard to give any of them the attention they need thus slowing down your opportunity of having a stable money making business in place and then moving on to the next. I’m not saying let those other money-making opportunities go. I’m saying stay on track with your original plan until it bears fruit and then move on.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog. If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker


No comments: