Thursday, June 23, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Review Lesson 9 & 10

In this lesson of Easy Paycheck Formula we start getting into getting backlinks for the article or Hub, which ever you chose. I did both.

There are certain back linking methods that I normally do for my properties, but I’m just going to do what Sara tells us here in order to gage how affective this program is. I may however add mine later after this has had time to work.

This lesson has one video that is 7 minutes 16 seconds long. It’s on social bookmarking and gives a site where you can do it faster. I have tried this site before and I really don’t like. I have another site that I use so that’s what I’ll be using.

That’s all there really is to this lesson, really simple and shouldn’t take long to do. I’ll go ahead and get into lesson ten too. We’re still on back linking, but this time using RSS feeds. There’s one video in this lesson that is 4 minutes 48 seconds long.

Sara shows how to find your RSS feed for your author page on Ezine Articles and how to go about submitting the feed to RSS sites. She even gives a list of sites to submit to.

I’m going to go ahead and complete these lessons and come back tomorrow with lesson eleven.


If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks



Mister Linker


No comments: