Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Review Lesson 2

Today I want to continue with my Easy Paycheck Formula review by Sara Young. Today we go into lesson two. There are three videos in this lesson. Video one shows how to create a Blogger blog so that you can apply to Amazon and is 6 minutes and 42 second long. Video two shows how to apply for an Amazon associates account and is 3 minutes and 38 second long. Video three has the updated look and feel of the Amazon application and is 3 minutes and 38 second long. Even if you already know these things these videos should not be skipped because there is other information that Sara gives.

Video one goes through the steps of creating a blog on Blogger and lets you know how many initial articles you will need on your blog before you apply to Amazon and where to get them if you don’t want to write your own. I already have a Blogger blog as you can see. As a matter of fact I have a few. I also already have an Amazon associates account.

A little side note here that I find kind of amusing. In some videos there has been some audio editing and they are so painfully obvious. There are different voice levels and different acoustics and even different moods in Sara’s, which is just kind of funny to me.

Okay, in video two we apply for the Amazon Associates program. This video is short and very straightforward. You’re just signing up for the program and using your new blog as your website. However you can actually skip this video because in video three Sara shows you how to do this using the new Amazon application. I really think she should remove video two and let video three be number two.

That’s lesson two join me tomorrow for lesson three of Easy Paycheck Formula.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks



Mister Linker


No comments: