Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Review Lesson 8

I have now created a HubPages hub and I wrote article for Ezine Articles for the blog product that I’m promoting. I mention that the product that I’m promoting on the blog and the product I’m on my hub are two different products.

I have to say that I was surprised at how fast my article got approved at Ezine Articles. It was less than 24 hours. So now I’m ready to move on to lesson eight of Easy Paycheck Formula.

There is one video in this lesson that is 12 minutes 31 seconds long and is basically on tracking and uses the Ezine Article track as an example. However, Sara does say you can use the same logic with HubPages. Sara goes through the process a visitor goes through when they doing a search on Google to the point of the sale. She also shows how to track each step. So if you find that you are not making sales you can go through and trouble shot the process.

There was some information on how to do the Google and Ezine Articles tracking that I didn’t know. I like that because that’s way I bought the program to get new info. There is some much need info in this lesson, but I thought it should probably come after we learn how to rank our articles, which Sara mentions will be the next lesson. So tomorrow it’s on to lesson nine.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks



Mister Linker


No comments: