Friday, June 24, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Review Lesson 11

For this lesson of Easy Paycheck Formula we take the article we wrote for Ezine Articles and submit it to other article.

There’s one video in this that is 6 minutes 49 seconds long. Sara gives us other article directories that we can submit our article to and suggests to not only link to your landing page but also another link that I had not thought of.

This lesson basically show how to signup and submit your article two other popular article directories. I am already a member of the directories Sara talks about so I’m going to submit my article to them as well as some others.
I’ll go into the twelfth and final lesson Monday.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks



Mister Linker


No comments: