Monday, June 13, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Review Lesson 1

I haven’t posted here in quite while, but I recently bought Easy Paycheck Formula by Sara Young and wanted to do a review of it here to try and put some life back into this blog.

I have been working really hard doing affiliate marketing meanly using Squidoo and Amazon. As a matter of fact I even created a blog to post my progress and some tips that I have learned along the way. You can check out that blog titled Squidoodling - Make Money With Squidoo.

I really haven’t had the success I thought I should be having yet. Yes, I have made some money with it, but not on a consistent basis. I felt I was doing the things I should be doing, but obviously something is missing. I decided I needed to get a program that would give a precise outline to follow.

The reason I went with Easy Paycheck Formula is that I had seen it around for a while and had look into it and thought it looked. Plus it sort of followed the same plan I was doing as far as using only free resources to make money. All the reviews I read also told of how simple the program was. The only thing that held me back from getting it from the start was I didn’t have the money to spare for it.

Will a couple of weeks ago it went on sale for half price and I jumped on it. I have taken a quick look through most of the videos and it looks pretty good. From what I can tell there are a lot of things in it that I already know, but other things that I didn’t know. So now I’m going to go back through and start working the program and document the process here.

Okay, so we will start with lesson one. In this lesson we find out that Easy Paycheck Formula use to be called “Article Income Blueprint”. The program was renamed and extra material was added and updated, but some of the videos from the original program were left in. So in some videos we hear Sara refer to the program as Article Income Blueprint.

There are three videos in this first lesson. The first is an introduction to affiliate marketing and is 6 minutes and 26 seconds long. The second is an introduction to the Easy Paycheck Formula program and is 10 minutes and 53 seconds long. The third explains two tracks for writing articles you can use (Ezine Articles and HubPages) and how to pick the best one for you. This is 4 minutes and 6 seconds long.

If you are already familiar with want affiliate marketing is you can actually skip the first video, it’s really for the absolute newbie. I would have skipped myself, but since I’m doing this review I had to make sure of what it was about.

Video two is one of the new videos and Sara tells you what I told you above about the name change and lets you know that she updates the program as needed. As a matter of fact she had just updated it just before I bought it. Sara also gives you an overview of what you can expect to gain from the program in this video.

In video three Sara explains the two tracks you can take when writing your articles for your campaigns. She explains that you can go with either Ezine Articles or HubPages and points out the pro and cons of both and explains how to choose which is best for you. Sara suggests that you pick one of those tracks and follow that track once you get to that part in the program.

That’s it for lesson one tomorrow I will jump into lesson two Easy Paycheck Formula. I hope you will join me.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.





Bookmark and Share




Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.




Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks




Mister Linker


No comments: