Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Easy Paycheck Formula Review Lesson 7 Part 2

I created my blog for the product I decided to promote and have done my post now I’m ready to move to part three of the Ezine Articles track of lesson seven of Easy Paycheck Formula. There are two videos in this section.

In video one we choose a pen name for Ezine Articles and Sara tells us what mindset we should have when writing our article. This is good advice and something I will implement when writing my articles from now on. Sara also gives advice on what should go in the article and where, also some good advice. This video is 4 minutes 59 seconds long.

Video two is about writing an effective title, body and resource box for your article. Sara goes into great detail on how to do these things so that each one is understood. She even gives the HTML for doing the link in the resource box. The time on this video is 10 minutes 22 seconds.

Now lets turn our attention to the HubPages track. For those who have decided to do the Ezine Articles track you can skip this part and come back and join me tomorrow. Since I’m doing this review I’m doing both tracks and you can too if you want.

The HubPages track has just the one part, but there are four videos. In video one, which is 2 minutes 9 seconds long, Sara takes us through creating a HubPages account, which I already have.

Video two takes us through creating a Hub and what settings to use when creating it. We’re basically just getting ready to put up our article and publish it. As always Sara is very thorough in her explanations. The video is 6 minutes 34 seconds long.

In video three Sara gets into writing the content for the Hub. She explains where and how to use your keyword and what your initial goal should be for the reader. In this video you will also learn to add photos and videos to the Hub, all great info for beginners. Sara also goes through selecting some LSI keywords, which she mentioned in lesson six, to add to her content. The video is 13 minutes 52 seconds long.

Video four is about how to check your stats and keep track of your scores and what they mean. She also tells how to improve your score. I have had a HubPages account for quite a while, but there is some information in this video that I didn’t know or just didn’t pay attention to that will be very useful. I think there is some good information in this video, which is 2 minutes 34 seconds long, especially if you’re just starting with it.

I’m going to go ahead and create a Hub and write my article for Ezine Articles and then move on to lesson eight tomorrow.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.



Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks



Mister Linker


No comments: