Thursday, May 29, 2008

Using Article Marketing To Make Money Online

Yesterday I uploaded my articles to some more article sites. As I mentioned yesterday article marketing is an important aspect when you’re trying to make money online. It gives you back links and it gives you targeted traffic to your website or blog, whatever you happen to be promoting.

When people visit an article site they are looking for specific things to read about or information on a specific thing. So say they find your article on that specific niche they are researching. Since article sites allow you to have links at least in the author’s box the reader finds the link to your site. Since this is a subject they have an interest in and more than likely would like to have more information on they will click through to your site where they may buy a product your selling or click some ads on your site. Either way you make some money.

The other important aspect of article marketing to make money online is the back links. I’m not just talking about the links from having your article with your link in it on the article site itself. Article sites allow other people to use your articles on their website or blog and the main criteria for being able to use your article is that it must not be changed and that the author box with your link in it be used. So here you have a potential of hundreds of back links. That is why it is important to have good quality content in your articles. You want to have something that people want to use on their sites.

So you see how important article marketing is in your quest to make money online especially when you’re doing niche marking. Once again I must give The 30 Day Challenge the credit for turning me on to this. It will be starting again soon so you might want to hurry up and join. It’s absolutely free and a great source to get started on making money online or if you already make money online you can learn some new tricks.

Here are the article sites I submitted to yesterday.

Amagazines
Linkgrinder
Article Dashboard
Easy Articles
Article Biz
Article Nexus

I also applied to be an author at Buzzle. If that comes through I will submit my articles there also. For now I am through submitting to article sites. Today I will start doing some social bookmarking another important step to make money online niche marketing.


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice article. You should check out what we have done at article-content-king and claim your 3 free Adspace article marketing credits.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

I will check it out.