Thursday, May 15, 2008

Introduction To My Make Money Online Adventure

I want to take this time to welcome you to My Make Money Online Adventure blog. I have been through quite a few things trying to make money online, some good some not so good. When I first started out to make money online I tried a little site called eBay, maybe you’ve heard of it. I still use eBay to make money and with their affiliate program there is even more potential for making money with them. That is one of things I will be using and talking about on this blog.

I went on to try HYIPs (High Yield Investment Programs) which was bad. I made and lost money using them, but I think I lost more money then I made. All of these are scams and ponzie schemes. You can make money from them, but you have to know to get in and when to get out. I have done and still do PTCs (Paid To Click) and PTRs (Paid To Read). These don’t pay a whole lot for your activity. Anywhere from one to five cents for each ad you click or email you read. Where you make the most money here is getting active referrals and getting paid from their activities. You must also stay vigilant yourself, checking your email and the sites for activities you can do.

I have even tried Paid To Blog sites like PayPerPost, Blogvertise and SponsoredReviews. I made some very good money from these until the big Google slap down where they knocked everybody’s page rank for doing paid reviews. I still make a little money from Paid To Blog sites, but not near as much as I was.

I have learned a lot since I first dove into the make money online area and I am going to use what I learned to start another phase of my make money online quest. I will be diving into niche marketing as well as some other things and I will give you a blow-by-blow account of my efforts. My hope is to help you learn from my mistakes and from what I do that works. May this will help you with your own Make Money Online Adventure.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: