Friday, May 30, 2008

Social Bookmarking To Get Traffic And Make Money Online

Yesterday I book marked my niche site at some social bookmarking sites. Using social bookmarking sites is a fast way to get traffic to your site and as you know with traffic comes the chance to make money. Now traffic from social bookmarking sites aren’t as targeted as the traffic you get from the search engines. Most of these people will have clicked though to your site out of curiosity, but if they’re curious enough to click to your site they may be curious enough to click some ads.

To make money online it’s a numbers game. The more traffic you get the more money you can make. That’s not to say any traffic will make you money. You want your traffic to be as targeted as possible. You want people that have a genuine interest in what you’re providing. Social bookmarking can provide that because people will only click to see something they have an interest in some way or another. Even if that interest is curiosity.

To bookmark my sites I use Social Poster and Socialmarker. Both of these site have a list of high ranking bookmarking sites that you can bookmark your sites at. You fill in the information for your site like URL, keywords, title and description and as you go through and post your site that information for the most part are automatically filled in for you at the sites saving you lots time.

So if you want some quick traffic and a chance to make money online right away social bookmarking is a good way to go.

I want to remind everybody that The 30 Day Challenge will start it’s pre-season Sunday at 8:00 pm. If you join or have already joined and you head over to www.thirtydaychallenge.tv at that time, one lucky person will win a three screen zenview monitor.

This weekend I will some posts on myLot for my niche site. This is my last post until Monday so I’ll tell you more about that then. Have a great weekend.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: