Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Continuing My Make Money Online Adventure

Well, yesterday I finally did it. I started submitting my articles to article sites. Today I plan to continue that process. The importance of submitting articles is to get the all important back links and also targeted visitors to your niche site. These are people looking for what you have to offer and that can help you make money online.

Here are the article sites I have submitted to so far. It’s just a few, but it is a start.

Ezine Articles
Go Articles
Article City
ArticlesBase

I will be looking for a few more to submit to and once I am done with that I will start doing some social bookmarking. As I said yesterday I learned this stuff from doing The 30 Day Challenge last year, but I am just starting to implement them now. I think this will really boost my efforts to make money online.

I strongly suggest that you take The 30 Day Challenge this year. Even though the focus is on helping you make your first $10 online in 30 days it really gives you the tools and knowledge to continually make money online. The pre-season for this years 30 Day Challenge starts June 1st and the challenge starts August 1st.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: