Monday, May 19, 2008

So Far In My Make Money Online Adventure

As I said in my last post I told you that I already make money online through PTCs, PTRs, surveys and eBay. I don’t make a lot of money from these sources and some are more time consuming then they’re worth.

I believe some real money can be made with niche marketing and in some cases it can be a passive income. So that’s what I am pursuing and that is mostly what this blog will follow, my quest to make money online through niche marketing.

So what have I done far in this effort? I have researched several keyword phrases and have picked a few that I want to start working with. I use Wordtracker to research my keywords. Wordtracker gives you the amount of competition for a keyword and how much that keyword is used to do a search, which is very valuable information.

Okay, so I have pick my first keyword phrase and started building a site around it. I won’t be giving the niches I’m working with because I don’t want to get a false traffic boost from people going to the site just to check it out and I don’t want that niche flooded with competition. Back to the site, I have monetized it by putting Google Adsense ads in the places I want them and I have some affiliate stuff in place also. I did all of this on the template content pages and I am now working on those pages.

I am actually getting my content from other sources on the Internet. I plan to have the site done today and then I can move to the next phase, which is getting traffic and back links to it. I will share with you that process as I go through it.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: