Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moving On With My Make Money Online Adventure

I have now finished the website for the niche I’m working and now it’s time to get traffic to it and start building back links. My plan for today is to start writing some articles that are related to my niche and put them on some article sites. This will do two things. First it will give some quality back links and second it should help to drive traffic to my site.

Article sites are places where people can not only come to read articles about subjects they are interested in, but they are also places where people come that are looking for content for their blog or website. People can copy and paste your article on their sites. Article sites allow you to have at least one link in the bio box and when someone uses your article they are required to leave your bio box as is.

So when somebody uses your article on their website or blog they are giving you another back link to your site. Since you are in control of the back link they get, you want to make sure that link is the keyword or phrase you are targeting. For instance I am targeting make money online for my SureCashNow.com site. So in the bio box for an article I would write to get traffic to this site I would use make money online not SureCashNow.com .

By doing this you get more relevant back links to your website which helps you to get higher on the search engines. So today I will be working on as many articles as I can and if I have time I will submit them to some article sites.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker




No comments: