Monday, February 1, 2010

Making Money Online With Sponsored Tweets


I had heard of SponsoredTweets, but never really gave it to much thought until recently. Since I have been letting the few PTC sites I’m on go, I have been looking for other more lucrative opportunities for making money online so I decided to become a part of SponsoredTweets.

Well, I’ve only been a member for a day and I have already received my first offer and I don’t even meet all of the requirements. These are the requirements. Your Twitter account must be at least 60 days old, have at least 100 followers and 100 status updates to be visible in searches to advertisers. However, advertisers can still explicitly make you offers. I have all the requirements except the 100 followers.

How SponsoredTweets works is it works with your Twitter account. Once you’re a member and meet the requirements advertisers can make you an offer for an amount that you preset to tweet about whatever they’re advertising. You can either accept or deny the offer. If you accept you write the tweet using the conditions set by the advertiser. Then it goes back to the advertisers to accept or deny. If they accept you get paid, as simple as that.

SponsoredTweets is a part of Izea, the same company that brought us PayPerPost so it is a trusted company. Go ahead and give it a try. It seems like a good easy way of making money online.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: