Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Houston Rodeo

I just have to take time and tell you about this. March is right around the corner and for you rodeo fans you know what that means, The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. For all of you that have been to a rodeo you know how exciting it can be and the Houston Rodeo is probably the most exciting of them all. I have been to a rodeo a few times and I had the time of my life. There is nothing like seeing calf roping and bull riding in person.

One thing that the Houston Rodeo will have that others don’t is that everyday after the rodeo events there will be a concert and I’m not talking about a concert of locals or people you never heard of. These concerts will feature some of the biggest names in country western, hip-hop, rock and roll and Latin music. My one wish this year is to be there not just for the rodeo, but to see the Black Eyed Peas, Brooks & Dunn, Tim McGraw and Mary J. Blige.

Some of the other acts that will be appearing are Kenny Chesney, The Jonas Brothers, Toby Keith and many others. This has got to be the most spectacular rodeo event this year. If you love rodeo be sure to go to the website and get your Houston Rodeo Tickets.


If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: