Monday, February 22, 2010

Making Money Online With Microworkers

If you were with me the week before last you know that I was posting about some new money making opportunities that I have joined. I’m always looking for ways of making money online. As my blog title says it’s my adventure.

Today I want to tell you about another site I just recently ran across called Microworkers. I have only done one job there so far. It is marked for payment, but I haven’t withdrawn it yet. I’m going to try to let my money grow before I withdraw.

How Microworkers works is, people lists jobs for members to do along with the amount that they will pay to have the task done. When a member accepts the task and completes it the money is put in their account when the person you did the task for marks it as satisfied. You can then request to withdraw the money in your account, but it will take up 30 days to be processed.

Microworkers actually looks like a pretty good way of making money online. I have seen some decent paying tasks there. I will check it out and let you know what happens. Click the link if you want to check it out yourself.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

2 comments:

life is real said...

hii..this is my firs time visit your site.. very informative.

I same opinion with you..microworkers is a good idea to create income..

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

life is real, thanks for the comment.