Monday, February 8, 2010

Making Money Online With Invite5


I have been on a joining spree lately. I really don’t like paid to click sites as a way of making money online, but I have joined some that have a different twist to them. This week I will be posting about them.
To start with today I will tell you about a site called to Invite5. It is a paid to click site, but with a bit of a difference. First of all they claim you can get up to 10cents per ad click. Second the ads show up when you click a button on your toolbar. There are videos the show you how to install the toolbar and button for Internet Explorer and Firefox.

What you have to do once you join Invite5 is download a toolbar or a button. I decided to go with the button (see image below and click for larger view).


When you click the button or the one on the toolbar, ads will show up on the left side of your screen (see image below and click for larger view).


When you click those ads an advertisers site will pop up (see image below and click for larger view) and you get paid. Make sure you sign in before clicking the ads or you won't get credit for the click.


From what I understand the 10cent ads will be in blue and third party ads will be in green. I’m not really sure how much you get paid for third party ads. I think it varies. I do know that after clicking like 5 or 6 of them I have 28cents in my amount. Also I have yet to see any 10cent ads.

Another thing is I think you can do 3 clicks a day. The good thing is you don’t have to view the ads for any certain amount of time. You can click the link, look at the ad, which opens in a new window and then close it. The payout amount for this site is $10.00.

I will continue to check this out and let you know what happens. Meanwhile if you want to checkout Invite5 as a way of making money online for yourself just click the link.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

3 comments:

Cindy aka ' Tru ' said...

Hi,

just want to clarify something for you, just in case you don't know...you Don't get paid up to 10 cents per ad you view and rate, that is what the Advertisers pay per view to have their ads seen.

The members can get paid 1, 3, and I think up to 5 cents per ad view and rate they do themselves (once the 10 cent ads go live), depending on the way you get to the ads.

IN the 7 tier matrix, a member will be paid .003 or 1/3 of a Cent for every ad view from Their Group...it's the set payout for both the 10 cents ads and the 3rd party ads...currently, we are ALL being paid 1/3 of a cent per ad view on the 3rd party green ads, both our own views and anyone else's who are able to view 3rd Party ads.

It may not seem like much at all on the 1/3 of a cent deal but with a LOT of people under you, it can Truly add up.

If you need other clarification on anything with this, I'd be happy to try to help you...I've been in this since 9/22/09, and I currently have 3,018 people in my group.

You'll find my contact details here:
http://www.truspbcbiz.weebly.com

Much Success to you, and all of us Doing INVITE5 Ü

Sincerely,
Cindy Evans
Los Angeles Area, CA

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks for the information Cindy. I'll have to check more into this.

Make Money Online said...

thank u for this informative post