Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Making Money Online With Kalutasan


Continuing with the sites that I have joined lately, today I want to tell you about a site called to Kalutasan. They have a different way of making money online then than the other two sites I’ve talk about so far this week.

With Kalutasan you make money by answering and asking questions. You can make up to three cents for answering a question depending on the quality of your answer. I’m not sure what that means, but over at MyLot, I read that a 100 word or more answer will get you the three cents was as like an 80 up to 99 word answer will get two cents and anything under 80 words will get you one cent. I don’t know if that’s true, but I will be checking into it.

You also get paid for asking questions even though you are charged a one-cent fee for doing so. The good thing is that you get one-cent for every answer your question gets. So if you asked a question that gets 10 answers you make nine cents after the one-cent fee is subtracted. So in the long run you can more money asking questions than answering them. The payout amount for this site is $15.00.

Like with the other two sites I have showcased so far I will continue to checkout Kalutasan and let you know the results. However, you feel this site might be a good way of making money online, check into yourself by clicking the link.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share


Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

6 comments:

AC Shophi said...

I appreciate your thoughts.

AC Shophi said...

Great post! Let's wait for other people's words........

make money online tips said...

they say that $1.00 at registering,$0.03 at answering, $0.01 at answering to my question, paypout at $15.00. :D

Make Money Online said...

thank u for this informative post

Anonymous said...

Hi. Are you sure that for every answer to a question asked by you your earning is $0.01 only? And not 0.02 and more?
Thanks.

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Anonymous, you can earn from $0.01 up to $0.03 for answering a quest depending mostly on the length of the answer.