Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Plan For Making Money Online From Blogging

I have been looking around the Internet and I am starting to understand how blogging can be a good way of making money online. Don't get me wrong I always knew you could make money blogging, but I think I had a limited view of how to do it. However I have been looking at how other people have been using blogging as a way to make money online and I have learned somethings.

So what have I learned about blogging and making money? Well I learned that it takes more than doing hit and run posts. What I mean by that is that each post should not just spit out information, a post should show that you care about and believe in the information you're giving. If you believe in the information you're giving you can make others believe in it also.

Another thing I learned is that whenever possible you should write your post way ahead of time, especially if you have multiple blogs. By writing your posts a day or more before you plan to post them it gives you a chance to put more thought into them. So if I write a weeks worth of posts days before I plan to post them I find that I am more comfortable writing them and can give more and I don't get that hurried feeling I get when I write a post the same day I plan to post it.

My plan for using blogging as a way of making money online is to first of all maintain the blogs that have a chance for making money much better than I have been and that includes this blog. I plan to stay ahead of myself on posts so that I don't feel overwhelmed by creating daily posts and just give up on posting at all.

I plan to work harder on getting more traffic and backlinks to my blogs in order to boost my PR on them and to better monetize them. I want to be able to get paying advertisers on my blogs and do paid reviews on them. I also want to increase my Google Adsense earnings on my blogs.

I know that making money online by blogging is hard work, but I feel that with this plan and lots of determination I can make it work.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.

Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.

Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.
Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

1 comment:

stean said...

A real good idea. There are many different making money ideas on the internet.
Keep it up