Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Making Money Online With Online Properties

Yesterday I mentioned that I realized that the more online properties you have the more money you could make. Now, I have actually known this for a while, but I just started looking at it differently.

Before I looked at it like building Niche Sites or Blogs or building Affiliate Sites or Squidoo Lenses or Hub Pages and with that thought came the thought of all the work that had to be done to get each individual property indexed and get traffic to them. The thought of the work that needed to be for each of those individual properties became daunting and caused me to procrastinate, do other things and even be lazy some days.

But one day something magical happened. A simple thought came to me “In order to make money online all I have to do is build online properties.” All of a sudden the task didn’t seem that daunting. It was just as simple as building online properties. Don’t get me wrong I know that I still have to do all the things that was necessary with the other thought, but somehow simplifying it like this has made it easier for to except and it doesn’t seem as overwhelming. I’m just making online properties.

Now you might say that’s nuts that I still have to do all that other work and I would say to you you’re right, but somehow looking at it in this simple way works for me and I’m on my why to building those online properties.

Now let me ask you, want task is it that you think about that you just hate doing so much that it makes you put it off or just not do it at all? It could be article writing, niche research or starting a blog. Is that task not being done keeping you from making the money online that you should be making? Well I say try thinking about it in a different way. A simpler more pleasant way and see if that don’t make that task easier for you to do.

Okay, how is making money online and having online properties related. Well, first of all if you have a Google Adsense account you can put Adsense ads on your properties. The more properties you put those ads on the more money you can make from Google. You can sell ad space on your properties. You can do paid reviews on your blogs. You make money just for having Squidoo Lenses. You can make affiliate money from your properties. As an artist I have found that just by having some art properties I get commissions.

I have named just a few ways you can make money online by having online properties I know there are more. So go on out there and start building your properties. Leave me comment and tell me what you think.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: