Friday, January 15, 2010

More Ways Of Making Money Online At Finerworks

When I talked about Finerworks before as a way of making money online, I talked about it as an artist with a great way to have prints of my art made because that’s all they did, make prints form your art or photography.

Well, now Finerworks has made additions to how you can make money using their site. Just like Zazzle and Café Press, now Finerworks allow you to create your t-shirts, jigsaw puzzles, mugs and a host of other products.

This means that not only artist and photographers can benefit from being members of Finerworks, anybody can. This even opens the doors up wider for me as an artist wanting products done of my art because I can have some art that other places wouldn’t put on their products done there at now Finerworks. For instance, I did a painting of Michael Jackson that I want to put on a t-shirt. Well, Zazzle and Café Press wouldn’t allow me to do it, but Finerworks did.

If you have used other places that allow you to create your own products you now have another more open-minded (at least for now) place to try.

If you found this post useful please bookmark it at your favorite bookmarking site.



Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest for making money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love FinerWorks.com! Maybe it's because I want to actually understand what I'm doing - they have such an informative website. I have sold a number of gifts through them as well as prints. I'm looking forward to selling images soon. It's a new feature they added for sellers.