Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Another Free Article Spinner

If you are doing niche marketing, affiliate marketing or both you know that article writing is the best way to get organic search engine traffic to your sites. When submitting those articles to article directories if you’re worried about duplicate content you may be changing your articles a little for every few article directories you submit to.

Manually spinning your articles can take a lot of time, which is why a lot of people are turning to article spinning software or sites and spending good money for it. I always like to show you free tools when I can that can help you with your Make Money Online Adventure and I have introduced you to free article writing help before.

Today I want to introduce you to another free article spinner. Actually it’s a website. It’s called ArticleApps, it’s free to join and start spinning your articles. I have only just joined myself and haven’t used it yet, but it looks simple and easy to use.

I will update you when I use ArticleApps, but if you sign-up and use it before I do an update please leave a comment and tell me your experience.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: