Monday, October 6, 2008

Freebies4Webmasters Not Accepting New Members

Last Thursday I proudly announced getting my first monthly payment from Freebies4Webmasters. Well this weekend I got an e-mail from Freebies4Webmasters saying they are not accepting any more new members. Not only that, they will also be closing some existing accounts.

I am now waiting to see if my account or if one or both of the websites I have in Freebies4Webmasters will be closed. I hoping this won’t affect me much as far as my plan to make more than $1000 a month passively using Freebies4Webmasters, Money4Banners and Matched.co.uk. So far I still have Money4Banners and Matched.co.uk to work with although I haven’t had to much luck with Matched.co.uk.

I can still make at least $1000 a month with Money4Banners once I get 100 sites in their system. Freebies4Webmasters seemed a little easier to get sites accepted so this may slow down my process. I will let you know how my progress is going on my $1000 monthly passive income quest.

If you found this post useful would you mind bookmarking it at your favorite bookmarking site and maybe adding a link to this post or blog on your website or blog? If you do link to this blog please use ‘Make Money Online’, ‘Affiliate Marketing’ or ‘Internet Marketing” as the anchor text. Thanks





Subscribe to my feed and never miss a post.


Get more ideas on how to make money online for free at my SureCashNow.com site. You’ll find articles, videos and links to other sites that will help you in your quest to make money online.

Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks


Mister Linker

No comments: